What is The Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote is a tote bag designed with the teacher in mind! There are pockets to contain all of your needs! Two outer side pockets can hold your liquid containers (coffee, water, etc), while a zippered front pocket perfectly fits your cell phone. Open up the bag and you will find an insulated lunch box; built right into the bag! There is also a middle zippered compartment to safely store your laptop, as well as a side flap for those papers that you swear you'll grade when you get home! Several other pockets for pens, small office supplies, your wallet and even a key ring will make this the most convenient all-in-one bag you own!
Who is it for?
- Contrary to the name, The Teacher Tote is NOT just for teachers! Anyone looking for the perfect all-in-one bag that has a place for everything would LOVE The Teacher Tote.
What is the best way to care for my Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote is made from durable material and can be wiped down with a soft wet cloth. The handles are made from genuine leather and should not be washed. Please refer to the care card inside your package for more information about cleaning your bag.
Is the Teacher Tote waterproof?
- The body of the bag is made from durable, waterproof nylon. The handles are made from genuine leather, so we do not recommend intentionally getting them wet, but we've used our bags in all kinds of rainy and snowy weather and they still look brand new!
How much can the Teacher Tote hold?
- Our tote can hold A LOT, and it can be tempting to overload it, but we recommend filling it with the amount that you personally feel comfortable carrying. We recommend loading your bag up to 20 pounds worth of your belongings.
What size laptop can fit in my Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote can hold up to a 16" laptop. (Please keep in mind that laptops are measured diagonally from corner to corner)
I love my insulated compartment, what is the best way to use it?
- We recommend using the insulated compartment to transport food to and from your workplace. If you are keeping your food in the compartment for the whole day, we recommend using icepacks to keep your food fresh. The food compartment can be washed by dampening a soft cloth with soap and water and wiping clean. Allow to air dry.
Pricing and Payment
What types of credit cards are accepted?
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept PayPal.
How do I receive a discount?
- The annoucement of discounts will be made peridoically through email promotions and on our social media pages. Be sure to sign up to receive our emails so that you do not miss out!
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for all orders within the continental US! Shipping rates for orders from Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Puerto Rico will be calculated at checkout.
- When will my card be charged?
When preordering a bag, your card will be charged upon checkout.
- When will I receive my preordered bag?
We cannot guarantee a delivery date for preorders, but be sure to subscribe to our email list and follow us on social media for updates on our incoming shipments!
Shipping Errors or Damaged Products
All of our items ship from within the United States. Prices are shown in US dollars. International shipments are not eligible for free shipping offers.
Please note that brokerage fees, import taxes, and / or duties may be assessed by the shipping carrier, and are the responsibility of the customer. To ensure that your shipment arrives safely, a signature will be required for delivery.
Any refused delivery may be subject to additional fees or a restocking fee. We recommend contacting us prior to refusing the delivery to avoid additional charges.