What is The Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote is a tote bag designed with the teacher in mind! There are pockets to contain all of your needs! Two outer side pockets can hold your liquid containers (coffee, water, etc), while a zippered front pocket perfectly fits your cell phone. Open up the bag and you will find an insulated lunch box; built right into the bag! There is also a middle zippered compartment to safely store your laptop, as well as a side flap for those papers that you swear you'll grade when you get home! Several other pockets for pens, small office supplies, your wallet and even a key ring will make this the most convenient all-in-one bag you own!
Who is it for?
- Contrary to the name, The Teacher Tote is NOT just for teachers! Anyone looking for the perfect all-in-one bag that has a place for everything would LOVE The Teacher Tote.
What is the best way to care for my Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote is made from durable material and can be wiped down with a soft wet cloth. The handles are made from genuine leather and should not be washed. Please refer to the care card inside your package for more information about cleaning your bag.
Is the Teacher Tote waterproof?
- The body of the bag is made from durable, waterproof nylon. The handles are made from genuine leather, so we do not recommend intentionally getting them wet, but we've used our bags in all kinds of rainy and snowy weather and they still look brand new!
How much can the Teacher Tote hold?
- Our tote can hold A LOT, and it can be tempting to overload it, but we recommend filling it with the amount that you personally feel comfortable carrying. We recommend loading your bag up to 20 pounds worth of your belongings.
What size laptop can fit in my Teacher Tote?
- The Teacher Tote can hold up to a 16" (corner to corner) measured laptop. (Please keep in mind that laptops are measured diagonally from corner to corner)
I love my insulated compartment, what is the best way to use it?
- We recommend using the insulated compartment to transport food to and from your workplace. If you are keeping your food in the compartment for the whole day, we recommend using icepacks to keep your food fresh. The food compartment can be washed by dampening a soft cloth with soap and water and wiping clean. Allow to air dry.
Pricing and Payment
What types of credit cards are accepted?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards are accepted. We also accept PayPal.
How do I receive a discount?
The announcement of discounts will be made periodically through email promotions and on our social media pages. Be sure to sign up to receive our emails and follow us @theteachertote so that you do not miss out!
I just missed the sale/ I already bought a bag and now it is on sale, do you offer price adjustments?
- Sorry, but we cannot honor discount prices on past purchases, nor can we offer price adjustments now that an item has gone on sale.
How much is shipping?
- Shipping is FREE for all orders within the continental US! Shipping rates for orders from Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, as well as international shipping rates will be calculated at checkout.
- When will my card be charged?
When preordering an item, your card will be charged upon checkout.
- When will I receive my preordered bag?
We cannot guarantee a delivery date for preorders, but be sure to subscribe to our email list and follow us on social media for updates on our incoming shipments!
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of the date it was shipped. The bag must be returned new, unused, and in perfect condition with the hanging tag still attached in order to receive a full refund. Return shipping labels are not provided and should be paid for by the customer. Please send your return, in its original packaging, to the following address:
The Teacher Tote
50 Triangle Blvd
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Please note, The Teacher Tote is not responsible for any damages incurred by the customer during use.
At this time, The Teacher Tote's warranty policy is only available for US orders. For any international orders, we will handle on a case by case basis.
The Teacher Tote is committed to the quality of our products with a one year warranty policy. If items cannot be repaired, we will replace the item as long as the stock is available. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
If general wear and tear has affected the products’ appearance, we suggest visiting a local tailor for refurbishment.
Shipping Errors or Damaged Products
In the event that we process an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged or defective item, we will gladly replace it or accept it for a full refund. Please notify customer service within 7 days to start the return process.
The Teacher Tote reserves the right to modify its return policy.
We now accept international orders!
All of our items ship from within the United States. Prices are shown in US dollars. International shipments are not eligible for free shipping offers.
Please note that brokerage fees, import taxes, and / or duties may be assessed by the shipping carrier, and are the responsibility of the customer. To ensure that your shipment arrives safely, a signature will be required for delivery.
If you need assistance with an international order, please email us at:
Any refused delivery may be subject to additional fees or a restocking fee. We recommend contacting us prior to refusing the delivery to avoid additional charges.